My Fave: Codecademy
Learn to code
“Codecademy is the easiest way to learn how to code. It’s interactive, fun, and you can do it with your friends.”
Great way to learn how to code for FREE.
Find out more on Codecademy.com
My Fave: Wishbox
Get User Feedback with Annotated Screenshots.
Wishbox is a new way to get feedback. With its screenshots, you’ll be able to find out exactly what the problem is and receive suggestions. You can use it for online customer support, or even manage web design projects with Wishbox as a form of communication between you and your client.
Wishbox can take a screenshot of your website. Let your users show the problem, instead of describing it.
Free up to 100 submissions per month.
Find out more on Jotform.com/wishbox
My Fave: Jing
Use Jing to…
- Take Screenshots: Capture an image of what you see on your computer screen
- Record Screencasts: Record what you see and do on your monitor
- Collaborate: Jing’s older siblings – Snagit and Camtasia - are great for editing and enhanced sharing
- SWF video
- 5-minutes of screen recording
- Mark-up tools for images
- Screencast.com Free Account
Includes Jing Free features PLUS…
- Webcam recording
- Instant sharing to YouTube
- MPEG-4 Videos
Find out more on TechSmith.com
My Fave: Tweriod
Tweriod gives you the best times to tweet by analyzing both your tweets and your followers’ tweets so you can start tweeting when it makes most sense to reach others.
Find out more on Tweriod.com
My Fave: Zooshia
What is ZOOSHIA?
ZOOSHIA is a simple yet clever tool that arms websites and blogs owners with fresh content from across the social web.
Take a look at my sidebar on the right to see how Zooshia work.
ZOOSHIA enables you to:
- Mix multiple feeds of your favorite publishers
- Combine different sources and add them into one & simple plugin
- Easily customize and embed onto your website or blog
Find out more on zooshia.com