My Fave: SlideRocket
Start making great presentations with SlideRocket
- Combine themes and layouts, shapes, charts, tables, pictures, audio, HD video, and Flash
- Import your existing PowerPoint or Google presentations
- Online, offline or mobile you can login, access your presentations and make them available to your customers and prospects 24x7
- Collaborate with your co-workers using SlideRocket’s slide library
- Just publish a presentation URL and share it, embed your presentation in a web page or blog, or send an invite
- Pull data in real time from sources like Google Spreadsheets, Twitter live feeds and Yahoo! Finance stock quotes and let your slides update themselves
- Use SlideRocket’s gallery of professionally designed presentations and borrow from them to get a head start
- SlideRocket analytics lets you measure your presentation effectiveness by showing you who viewed and what they did as a result
Find out more on SlideRocket.com
My Fave: CuePrompter
CuePrompter is a free teleprompter/autocue service. Free for any use (both commercial and non-commercial).
- adjustable speed
- forward, stop and reverse scrolling buttons
- normal and mirrored display
- two screen sizes, two font sizes
- max. 2000 characters
CuePrompter is super simple to use and can be really useful especially for those who are vlogging and need some help memorizing text.
Find out more on CuePrompter.com
My Fave: Pixton
Pixton introduces the world to Click-n-Drag Comics™, a revolutionary new patent-pending technology that gives anyone the power to create amazing comics on the web.
From fully posable characters to dynamic panels, props, and speech bubbles, every aspect of a comic can be controlled in an intuitive click-n-drag motion.
Pixton for Business: Comics at Work
Create professionally rendered comics in a private online workspace. Convenient and affordable pay-as-you-go solution for businesses large or small.
Pixton for Schools
Pixton Comics are a Teacher’s secret weapon!
Pixton for Fun!
Find out more on Pixton.com
My Fave: Tagxedo
(this is an example of my Twitter stream vasimpleservice using Tagxedo)
Tagxedo turns words — famous speeches, news articles, slogans and themes, even your love letters — into a visually stunning word cloud, words individually sized appropriately to highlight the frequencies of occurrence within the body of text.
Check out 101 ways to use Tagxedo
Find out more on Tagxedo.com
My Fave: CardMunch
CardMunch 3.0 by LinkedIn - the iPhone app that turns your business cards into contacts, now with LinkedIn integration.
Simply capture images of business cards using the CardMunch application and a real human workforce will manually transcribe each and every card you submit.
* Convert business cards to address book contacts, and then add them as connections on LinkedIn.
* View relevant LinkedIn profile info, connections in common, work history, and more, for the cards you scan.
* Manual transcription ensures high accuracy for scanned cards.
* There are now 3 different ways to add contacts to your iPhone address book.
Find out more on CardMunch.com
My Fave: Wufoo
This HTML Form Builder helps you create contact forms, online surveys, and invitations so you can collect the data, registrations and online payments you need without writing a single line of code.
Wufoo gives anyone from students to secretaries to office managers the ability to publish an online form within minutes. Your forms, on your terms. Programming experience not needed.
Wufoo offers easy, copy/paste solutions for integrating a Wufoo form into a web page or your Facebook custom Page. For advanced users, full CSS and XHTML markup is also included.
Find out more on Wufoo.com
My Fave: Markup
Markup lets you draw on any webpage with a variety of tools to express your thoughts, make a point, or share ideas. Once you Get Markup, you can draw any time by clicking your bookmarklet or using your native browser extension.
The easiest way is to get Markup is to drag the bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar, no downloading required.
Once it’s published, you’ll have a unique Markup URL that you can share. Anyone that has a markup’s unique URL can view it. You can even reply to a received Markup.
Find out more on Markup.io
My Fave: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
This is one of my favorite place to find beautiful free pictures to use on my blog or any other publications.
Download free and premium stock photos and illustrations for websites, printed media, advertising materials, book covers and pages, music artwork, software applications and much more. Produced by a community of professional stock photographers and digital illustrators.
Free photos and illustrations are ideal for corporate, personal and educational use. Every image is free, with an option to buy larger images at reasonable prices.
Find out more on FreeDigitalPhotos.net
My Fave: Buffer
Whenever you’re browsing the web and finding great content, use Buffer to share that content on a schedule. Simply keep that Buffer topped up and you will then be tweeting consistently at the time your audience is actually online.
Buffer offers extensions for Chrome, Safari and Firefox as well as a bookmarklet. You can also schedule your updates outside of Buffer by simply clicking on the Buffer extension on your browser or use it within from inside Google Reader (that’s one of my favorite features).
Buffer also has an interesting analytic tool to see the number of clicks, retweets and reach of your tweets.
Free version includes:
- 10 posts in your Buffer
- 1 Twitter account
- Free browser extensions
- Free mobile apps
- Use your Bit.ly details
Buffer has also added a Facebook feature where you can schedule your Facebook posts for your Page.
Find out more on Bufferapp.com